Past: 1978 Lincoln Mark V
1963 Thunderbird Convertible
1963 Thunderbird Principality of Monaco Ltd Ed
Current: 1963 Thunderbird Convertible
- Where are you from?
- Year you joined HVTC
In 2013. Then
became vice president in 2022!
- What made you want a Thunderbird?
My stepmothers dad always owned Thunderbirds and Lincolns.
He owned a 1963 convertible that I always admired. In 2012,
I was given that car and my love for T-birds has only grown
- What was your first car?
- If you could meet anyone from the past or present, who would it be and why?
All of our founding fathers that laid the fram work for this great nation.
- If you could only drive one car for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
1963 Lincoln Continental Convertible, This to me is one of the most beautiful cars ever built.
- Do you have a name for your current car or previous cars? What is the story behind them?
I have never been one to name my cars.
- If you could eliminate one car from having ever been produced, what model would you pick?
- If you could have any one person as a chauffeur, who would you hire for the job?
I drive to much to be chauffeured around, unless its my wife.
- If you could invent a vehicle that could run on any substance as an alternative fuel, no matter how crazy, what would that fuel
Salt water... We have to do something with riseing sea levels.